- Avmax purchases Dash 8 from Canadian North June 24, 2016
- Avmax Certifies Lithium-ion Battery on Twin Otter Aircraft June 10, 2016
- R1 Airlines Article in Financial Post (National Post) June 8, 2016
- Avmax Aquires Two CRJ-200s and Four Engines May 18, 2016
- Avmax acquires three CRJ-200 aircraft and one Challenger 850 May 10, 2016
In my experience, Avmax can do anything!
Rene Lavoie, Aviation Advisor, Chevron Canada Resources
Avmax installed the Honeywell Mark VI EGPWS in our fleet on schedule and on budget with no surprises. They are very accommodating and flexible which is the way customer service should be. I highly recommend them for your Avionics installation needs.
Dan Jameus, PRM, Bearskin Airlines
Avmax has done everything from fully engineered STCs down to fixing broken wires in our drop cords for us. Always timely. Always professional.
Scott Conlin, Air Support Unit, Calgary Police Service
Bombardier recognizes Avmax . . . as the world’s largest operating lessor of Dash 8 Classic aircraft . . . and also of CRJ100/200 Series aircraft. . . . giving them tremendous experience with the product line.
Ted Alley, Director of Operations & Acquisitions, Bombardier